Poetry Contest For Moms!

As a mom, I naturally think of poems just from looking at my son. There is so much love and happiness that words come naturally.

Does that ever happen to you while seeing your children? Your heart feels with so much. I am looking for sponsors and judges for an upcoming contest that I plan to hold this year. Sponsors are need for gifts and awards giving to the winners.

The prizes I am looking to give away should just be for the mom. 

*Perfumes

*Gift Cards for shopping

*Money into Paypal

*Makeup

*Gift Basket

*Jewelry

That is just some ideas, thinking of more and hope to get prizes

Weather you are single, married, divorce I want to hear from you. Share the poems with the world. Novice are welcome. Like me, I am a novice. Still learning the rules of writing and poetry.  Get writing.

 Any help would be appreaciated!


Comments

Popular Posts